Legal notice and data protection declaration
Provider identification / Design and programming / Legal information
Responsible for the content
Kupferhammer, 33649 Bielefeld, Germany
Commercial register: Bielefeld District Court HRB 41242
(- hereinafter also called MöllerGroup -)
Chief Executive Officer: Dr. Gunther Schmidt
For questions and suggestions, please contact us by
telephone: +49 (0) 521 4477 0
Fax: +49 (0) 521 4477 555
VAT identification number: DE291612874
Concept, text and design:
STEUER Marketing und Kommunikation GmbH
Delta Media GmbH
The content on this website is solely for information purposes and is not legally binding. The content of this website applies equally to women and men. Only one form in each case is used in the text simply to improve the fluency of the writing. MöllerGroup has no intention to bind the users of its website in a legal sense. The website neither represents instructions for the use of deliveries and services provided by the MöllerGroup nor descriptions of product features or services. Binding information, advice and recommendations or declarations can only be given in response to specific requests. The website is intended for the region of the Federal Republic of Germany and is created on the basis of the German legal system. We assume no liability that our website is suitable, applicable or legally permissible for users from other countries. /p>
The MöllerGroup endeavours to continuously check the information on its website and to bring it up to date. Despite every care, the data and information of any kind may have changed between the time it was prepared and accessed. The MöllerGroup will update these statements at its own discretion.
Additions, changes, discontinuation of the service, suitability
The MöllerGroup reserves the right to carry out changes and additions to the information provided on the website at any time and to discontinue the service completely. No liability is assumed that the information is up to date or complete. We are not liable for the content of our website being suitable for the user.
Hyperlinks/other references to third-party sites
The MöllerGroup website contains hyperlinks and other references to websites operated by third parties. The MöllerGroup has no influence over the content of the websites referred to and no influence over how this content is continuously updated or over the whole service provided by the respective third party.
MöllerGroup is not familiar with the content in detail. MöllerGroup consequently distances itself from this content and does not adopt this content as its own.
MöllerGroup is not responsible for the websites referred to or their content.
Links/other references to web pages operated by the MöllerGroup
Setting hyperlinks and other references to the web pages operated by the MöllerGroup is only permitted with the prior written consent of the MöllerGroup.
Limitation of liability
The MöllerGroup is liable for wilful intent, gross negligence, pursuant to the product liability act and for guarantees expressly granted by the MöllerGroup. For minor negligence the MöllerGroup is only liable if an essential obligation is breached, whereby the level of these compensation claims is limited to the foreseeable damage. Any other liability is excluded. No liability is assumed for indirect damage. Irrespective of the above limitation of liability, the MöllerGroup is liable for damage from loss of life, physical injury and damage to health according to the statutory regulations.
No confidentiality of emails
Should you want to send an email via our website to the MöllerGroup, then you should bear in mind that the data is transmitted unencrypted, meaning that no guarantee can be made for the confidentiality or integrity of the email content. The same applies if you send emails from your own email account to the MöllerGroup.
The content, structure and design of the website operated by the MöllerGroup are protected by copyright. The reproduction, amendment, representation, distribution, transmission, publication, sale, licensing, processing, distortion or other usage of information or data for whatever purposes, particularly the usage of texts, text excerpts and image material (which partly contains third-party rights), requires the prior written consent of the MöllerGroup.
Data protection / Data protection declaration
As a matter of principle, you can visit the MöllerGroup website without telling us who you are. We only find out the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you visit us, and the web pages operated by us that you visit. This information is not evaluated and you will remain anonymous as an individual user.
The controller as defined in the German Federal Data Protection Act is:
Kupferhammer, 33649 Bielefeld, Germany
Commercial register: Bielefeld District Court HRB 41242
The MöllerGroup sets a cookie during your visit to the MöllerGroup website. This cookie is only used to display our website and is deleted once you have left the site and the browser is closed. You can determine the use and scope of cookies yourself using your computer settings. The MöllerGroup assumes that you agree to cookies being set if your browser permits this. No other technologies are used for monitoring user behaviour or user data.
Personal details in applications and enquiries
Personal details are only collected by the MöllerGroup if you disclose these to us yourself, for example as part of an enquiry or in the form of an application or the like. By sending this information voluntarily, you give the MöllerGroup your consent to process your personal details for the specified purpose. The personal details collected within the framework of the MöllerGroup website are only used, without your further consent, to handle and process your enquiries etc. Your details are processed within the Federal Republic of Germany. The MöllerGroup is entitled to pass on your personal details to affiliated companies (see below) if this is required for processing the enquiry or application. Otherwise, your details are not forwarded to other third parties. The details are protected to a reasonable extent from being viewed by third parties and are deleted once the process has been concluded. Depending on how you reach the MöllerGroup, application details are saved for further processing. This is expressly pointed out to applicants as part of the confirmation of receipt of the application. If you do not wish your application details to be saved, please communicate this to us in writing.
You can revoke your consent to process your details at any time with effect for the future. Naturally, we will give you information at any time about your personal details that are stored by us.
Please send questions about data protection at MöllerGroup to the MöllerGroup data protection officer:
The above conditions of use, particularly including the limitation of liability, apply correspondingly to all companies affiliated with the MöllerGroup. Affiliated companies are those companies affiliated with the MöllerGroup according to § 15 of the German Stock Corporation Act.
Data protection / Data protection declaration
We, the MöllerGroup GmbH (hereinafter „MöllerGroup“), are pleased that you are visiting our website. We take data protection and data security when visiting and using our website very seriously. We would therefore like to inform you in the following about the collection, processing and use of your personal data insofar as this is the case when you visit our website.
§ 1 Personal data and data controller
(1) Personal data is all data which personally refers to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, date of birth. Information that cannot be used to identify you (or only with a disproportionate amount of effort), e.g. data that has been anonymised, is not classed as personal data.
(2) The data controller pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
(see our legal notice).
§ 2 Information on the collection / processing and use of personal data
(1) You can generally use the MöllerGroup website without telling us who you are. When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, personal data might automatically be processed. This includes data your browser transmits to our server, in particular the name of the internet service provider, your IP address, the type of your browser and operating system as well as the websites you visited from which you access our website. The processing is carried out anonymously in all aforementioned cases, i.e. as assignment to your person is excluded.
(2) When contacting us by e-mail or via a contact form, we store the data you provide (your e-mail address and possibly also your name and your telephone number) in order to respond to your questions. This is data required for the respective transaction. It is your own free decision to provide us with this data. However, without this we cannot fulfil your contact request. If you make use of this option, we will delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer required or restrict the processing should there be any statutory retention requirements.
(3) We will use the personal data you have provided us with via our contact form exclusively to be able to offer you the respective services on our website and render the requested service.
Forwarding of your personal data to third parties or using your data for advertising purposes without your consent does not take place unless we are legally required to disclose data (information to criminal prosecution authorities and courts; information to public authorities that receive data on the basis of statutory provisions e.g. social insurance providers, tax authorities etc.).
(4) We will only collect, process and use your personal data after obtaining your prior consent. Your personal data will only be used for the purpose and scope stated in the consent. For instance, we will only inform you about our products and services after having received your prior consent to do so.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Upon receipt of your revocation we will delete your data. Please send your revocation to the contact address of our data protection officer (see Section 12 of this data protection declaration).
(5) We will only collect, process and use the personal data that you use in the context of general communication with us (e.g. enquiries about our products via our online contact form outside of a contractual or quasi-contractual customer relationship) for the purpose of this communication. Also in this respect you are entitled to the aforementioned right of revocation.
§ 3 Legal basis for processing personal data
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
(2) Insofar as the processing of personal data is required for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to data processing transactions that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing. In the event of a general balancing of interests we will weigh up our own in case of doubt commercial interests with the respective interests of the data subject.
§ 4 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data relating to you: right of notification, right of rectification or erasure, right of restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
(3) Should you have any concerns or questions relating to data protection, please contact our data protection officer (see Section 12 of this data protection declaration).
§ 5 Revocation
We would like to point out that you can generally revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time. Please send your revocation to our data protection officer (see Section 12 of this data protection declaration).
§ 6 Measures to protect data stored by us
Any personal data we have received from you will as a matter of course be treated confidentially. We take technical and organisational measures, which are reviewed and modified on a regular basis, to prevent loss or misuse of the data stored by us. However, please note that due to the structure of the internet it may be possible that other persons and institutions for which we are not responsible do not observe data protection regulations and safety precautions. In particular, data that is transmitted without being encrypted – even if this is by e-mail – can be read by third parties. We have no technical influence on this. It is the responsibility of the user to protect any data made available against misuse by way of encryption or any other way.
§ 7 Hyperlinks to other websites
Our website includes so-called hyperlinks to websites of other providers. Activating these hyperlinks takes you from our website directly to the website of the other providers. This can be recognised by the change in the URL, etc. We do not accept any responsibility for the confidential treatment of your data on these websites of third parties as we have no influence as to whether these companies comply with data protection regulations. Please find out directly on these websites how these companies treat your personal data.
§ 8 Cookies
§ 9 Social networks / use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Xing.
To do so we use the so-called two-click solution. That means that when you visit our website initially no personal data is passed on to the plug-in provider. You can identify the plug-in provider by the mark in the box above its initial letter or logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the plug-in provider using the button. Only when you click on the marked box and activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. Furthermore, the data pursuant to Section 2 (1) of this data protection declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the statements of the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is immediately anonymised on collection. By activating the plug-in personal data is sent to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (possibly also in the US).
(2) We have no influence over the data that is collected and the data processing procedures, nor do we know the full scope of the data collected, the purposes they are collected for or how long they are stored for. Nor do we have any information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as a usage profile and uses this for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or to design its website to meet the needs of users. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular to display appropriate advertisements (even for users who are not logged in) in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this user profile, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. We offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users via plug-ins so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting to you as a user.
(4) The data is forwarded regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected by us is allocated directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and publicly shares it with your contacts. After using a social network, we recommend that you regularly log out especially before you activate the button. In this way you can avoid the plug-in provider allocating this data to your profile.
(5) Additional information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing by the plug-in provider is available in the privacy policies of these providers as listed below. Here you can also obtain additional information about your rights and settings options in this respect to protect your privacy. The respective plug-in provider is solely responsible for data processing triggered by clicking the link.
(6) Addresses for the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy policies:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php;
Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084 , http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Facebook is subject to the EU-US privacy shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
§ 10 Integration of maps / Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to use the convenient map feature for directions to our company.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 2 (1) of this data protection declaration is transmitted. This is carried out regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or the tailor-made design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) in particular to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have the right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Here you can also obtain more information about your rights and privacy settings to protect your privacy:
Google also processes your personal information in the United States and is subject to the EU-US privacy shield:
§ 11 Amendments to this data protection declaration
We keep this data protection declaration updated. It may be necessary to adapt the data protection declaration in particular to changed framework conditions of factual or statutory nature. These amendments are accepted when using our website. Therefore, please read our data protection declaration regularly when you visit our website.
§ 12 Contact to data protection officer
Our data protection officer can be contacted by
or by letter post
Data Protection Officer
§ 13 Affiliated companies
Insofar as we legitimately pass on data to affiliated companies of the MöllerGroup, the aforementioned regulations shall apply correspondingly.
Affiliated companies are those companies affiliated with the MöllerGroup pursuant to Section 15 of the German Stock Corporation Act.